Condition: Used. This oven is in Good overall cosmetic condition with some blemishes from prior use. There are some stains, mostly on or near the top, and a few scratches including a heavy scratch (see photo #5) on the side. The inside has some residues and scratches as well. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This oven is in Good working condition with one caveat: With both vents wide open in a cool warehouse it was only barely able to reach 258º. With both vents closed, it got all the way up to 300º in the same setting. It heats quickly and the blower imparts a strong cross-current of air inside. The digital displays are bright and clear. The door opens and closes easily and latches securely. There is a steady stream of air out the exhaust port on top when the damper is open, which reduces to a small amount of airflow with the damper closed. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) VWR 1602 Oven
- Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc.
- VWR Scientific Model 1602
- P/N: 9071113
- 1600 HAFO series laboratory oven
- Horizontal air flow, forced convection
- Interior: 20"W x 19"D x 19"H
- Exterior 32"W x 27"D x 35"H
- Temperature range: 40ºC to 260ºC (accepts setpoints up to 300º, see testing note!)
- Uniformity: +/-0.5º @ 100ºC
- Control: 0.1ºC
- Recovery time, door open 30 seconds: 4 minutes @ 150ºC, 6 minutes @ 200ºC
- Adjustable air intake and exhaust vents on top
- Adjustable high-temperature limit
- Power: 230V 50/60Hz 12.5A 1 phase
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms