Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. The mass flow controller is in good, used condition with some scuffs and scratches from previous use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The flow controller was removed from a decommissioned machine. No further testing was performed after removal.
It is missing the connection fittings and will need to be fitted with new ones before use. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Tylan DFC-2900M Mass Flow Controller 50 SCCM Nitrogen Gas +/-12 To 18 VDC Supply
- Manufacturer: Tylan
- Mass Flow Controller
- Medium: Nitrogen Gas (N2)
- Step Response Time: 1 Second
- Accuracy: +/-1% Full Scale
- Pressure Coefficient: 0.00001% Per BAR, 0.007% Per PSI Typical
- Valve: Normally Open Or Normally Closed Solenoid
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, 446 Stainless Steel, PFA Teflon
- Supply Voltage: +/-12 VDC To +/-18 VDC
- Supply Current: 110 mA Nominal
- Power Consumption: 3.3 Watts @ +/-15 volts
- Input/Output Signal: 0-5 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 5-50 C Ambient And Gas
- Max Inlet Pressure: 11.5 BAR (150 PSIG)
- Differential Pressure: Nominal, 0.7-2.8 BAR, 10-40 PSID
- Range: 50 SCCM
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms