Model: DOES NOT APPLY
Condition: Used. This lot is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of minor blemishes from prior use. There are scuffs/scratches/stains/dusty residues all over. All measurements of travel are approximate maxima, from measuring gaps; we cannot/did not run motors to verify travel. We couldn't see the labels on the smaller motors, they are either hidden or covered with stickers.
Please NOTE: one of the shorter axes has its linear bearing popped off the guide rail. We're not sure how to get it back on, but it should be do-able. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This was removed from a decommissioned canvas stretcher and not tested separately. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) 2-Axils Linear Module
- Multiple-axis linear actuator assembly
- Long axis travel: 70"
- (2) axes parallel to long axis: 20" travel
- Lower linear actuators open and close the distance between long axis rails
- Opening between long rails: 10" to 30" (may need adjustment for maximum widths)
- Long axes have (4) stages 3.5" square with threaded mounting holes
- 3phase AC motors with gearheads on all axes
- Belt drive on all axes
- Long axis has two linear motion guides driven by one motor
- Long axes are joined by timing gear on end
- Short axes are independently driven
- Long and lower axes appear to be Minitec brand but no model number
- Long and lower axes have linear shafts with rollers under stages
- Adjustable limit switches
Long axis drive:
- Lafert AF63S4 motor
- 3 phase AC 208-230/440-460V 1.1/0.65A 60Hz
- Power: 180W, 1/4HP
- Gearhead: Motovario NMRV 030BS
Small axis drives: Can't read, probably also 3phase AC motors in the 200W range
- Gearhead: Varvel Diequa FRT28B320DQM
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.