Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This actuator is in Fair cosmetic condition with a couple of notable flaws. There is one race in the screw that seems to be wiping the grease off way more than the others. There are also lots of minor scuffs/scrapes here and there outside and greasy residues. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This lot was removed from a decommissioned Universal 4559A UTI, and not tested under power. Both bearings move with moderate hand pressure. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Universal Instruments/THK/Parker Linear Actuator
- Manufacturer: THK
- Model 46592801 POS SYS, X-Y
- Linear motion module
- Approximately 50cm maximum travel
Motion guide: THK KR46 series
- Dual bearing blocks
- Ballscrew driven
- Servo motor belt drive
- (1) Driven and (1) floating bearing block
- Shaft protrudes from motor end for encoder or other attachment
- (2) Microswitches, adjustable position
Motor: Parker Compumotor CM233XE-00146
- NEMA size 23
- Custom-wound for Universal Instruments
- Flying lead cables
- NON-standard connectors for Universal Instruments
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.