Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This actuator is in Good cosmetic condition with only minor blemishes from prior use/installation/removal - mostly scratches on the bottom. A couple of screws are missing from the shiny cover over the motor. The warning labels are mostly in Korean. We could not find a model number for this whole unit, only for the subassemblies. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit was removed from a decommissioned wafer boat crane. The stage moves easily from end to end with light hand pressure. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Custom Linear Actuator
- Linear actuator with THK linear guides, Yaskawa motor, Neugart gear head
- Travel, stop-to-stop: 98cm
- Cables are routed inside from motor end to stage
- Removable mirror-polished covers to access wiring connections and drive belt
- Aluminum side covers and mounting brackets
- Stage: 180mm square aluminum, threaded holes on side, clear holes on top
- Linear guides: (2) rails, THK SHS20 (4) bearing blocks
Motor: Yaskawa SGMPS-02A2A61
- Power: 200W, 200V
- Speed: 3000RPM rated, 6000RPM max
- 17-bit absolute encoder
- Gear Head: Neugart PLS 60, 8:1 ratio
- Drive belt: Bando S3M459UG
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.