Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This system is in Good overall cosmetic condition for its age, with lots of minor scuffs/scratches and some residue from old adhesive labels. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is in PARTIAL working condition. We verified that the arm and the head both raise and lower when their pushbuttons are pressed. The compressor was heard running, but the copper coolant lines were about ambient temperature (no superheat = no cooling). At the beginning of our testing, there was a stream of air from the output fitting. This slowed and eventually stopped. The controller always said the Air Flow was OFF and called out NO FLOW, regardless of whether there was air flowing from the outlet. The video display began clear, but the longer the system ran, the more vertical lines showed up on screen, until the whole screen was covered in vertical lines. With the controller saying there was no air flow, it refused to try to run heating or cooling cycles. We are not sure what else may be wrong with this unit. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Temptronic TP04010A Temperature Forcer
- Manufacturer: Temptronic Corporation
- Model: TPO4010A-3C20-2
- Precision temperature forcing system
- Temperature range: -75 to +225 ºC
- Pushbutton head and arm raise and lower
- Integral CRT display
- Facility requirements: 220V 1phase 50/60Hz 20A, plus compressed air
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms