Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This scope is in Fair cosmetic condition with minor blemishes from prior use. The front has light stains on the controls. The top has scuffs/scratches including all the way to bare metal, as well as stains. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This scope is NOT working properly! It has lost the ability to recognize a stable signal as stable. Even when we used a high-stability timebase, the measurements were very unstable. Photo 4 shows our signal generator feeding this scope a 4GHz signal and the scope reads it as fluctuating nearly 10% on frequency and 70% on amplitude, all on a steady signal! All four channels display this behavior. We are not sure what may be wrong with this scope.
We were able to view signals out to 12GHz on all four channels, but the ability to autoset is lost around 2GHz and it can't tune higher frequencies by itself at all, they must be found manually and are very unstable when displayed onscreen. The screen is clear and bright, and the controls respond normally to user inputs. Signal Path Compensation returns a "Pass" result. Diagnostic tests of all subsystems return a "Pass" result. You will need an external keyboard to enter the password (which is taped to the front of the scope) to get into the system. It takes a long time to boot into the software. No other testing was done.
This scope cannot display or measure signals properly, and is being sold AS-IS. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Tek TDS 6124C Oscilloscope
- Manufacturer: Tektronix, Inc.
- Model: TDS6124C
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Color touchscreen operator interface
- 4 channels
- Bandwidth: to 12 GHz
- Sampling: 40 GS/s
- 2M: 8 Meg Per CH
- ST: Serial Pattern Trigger
- RTE: RT-Eye Serial Compliance and Analysis
- JA3: Jitter Analysis -Advanced
- PTD: Protocol Trigger and Decode
- TekConnect signal input (can't use old school passive probes without adapter)
- GPIB interface
- Video output
- Power: 100-240V 50-60Hz or 115V 400Hz, 800VA maximum
- NOT working properly!
- SOLD AS-IS!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.