Manufacturer: Stephen Bader
Model: Space Saver
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This machine is in good overall cosmetic condition with minor blemishes from prior use. The worst are some scratches right through the paint (see photo #4). The motor data plate looks funky in our picture as it is a composite image - it was hard to get one good picture with the plate a few inches from the floor! The included sanding belts look unused, but the taped joint looks a little tired; you might want to put some fresh tape before installing these belts.
The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This sander is in mostly-working condition. The speed controller is dead, and has been bypassed. There is no on/off switch, the mains are wired straight to the motor. When we applied power, the sander ran quietly as expected. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Stephen Bader Space Saver Belt Sander
- (5) 3M Cubicut Polycut cloth belts 24Y 577F
- Manufacturer: Stephen Bader & Co., Inc.
- Model: Space Saver
- Belt sander/grinder/polisher
- For 132" long belts 1/4" to 3" wide
- Change wheels or attachments quick and easy
- Pivots on its base - raise to standing height or lower to your chair
- Accurately tracks belts over soft buff or conventional rubber contact wheels 1/8" to 3" wide
- Equipped with 14" soft buffing wheel
- Drive pullies may be changed for belt speeds 1500 to 9000SFPM
- Top, bottom, and sides are all free of obstructions!
- OSHA-required belt guard is included
US Electrical Motors Hostile Duty High Efficiency Motor
- 5 Horsepower
- 230V/460V 12.8/6.4A 3phase 60Hz (currently wired for 460V)
- Speed controller (dead): Leeson model 174942
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms