Model: DOES NOT APPLY
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This tripod is in Fair cosmetic condition with LOTS of wear in the black anodized aluminum finish, as well as chips and scratches in the black painted knuckles. There is no head installed. There should be a button to hold the screw to mount/dismount a head, and the button is missing. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This tripod is in partial working condition. The top raises under its own air spring power. The legs lock and release as expected but one sticks and has to be pushed by hand. When there was a head installed, it did not lock down tight with the lever. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Sachtler Tripod
- Manufacturer: Sachtler
- Model: Unknown
- Accepts 100mm ball
- Max. load: unknown
- Central locking lever for all legs
- Lower spreader to release point and legs are unlocked
- Lower spreader to the bottom and legs are locked extended
- Pneumatic central column raises the head when latch is released
- Handle for easy carry
- Expanded height: Approximately 173 cm
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.