Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: Used. This conveyor is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are lots of scuffs/scratches including to the metal, as well as residues from old adhesive labels. The top window/access panel is very heavily scratched and the view through is not perfectly clear. There are several holes in the sides where things used to be mounted to the case. Most of the screws to hold down the top cover are missing, and there are bent spots on the edges where the top cover rests. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This conveyor is in Good working condition. At power-on it easily passed touchscreen calibration and gave an error about needing a new battery, which was able to be dismissed. We watched it go through a few cycles of accepting/ejecting at the opposite ends of the shuttle (as expected). The top cover is a bit dim but you can still see through it. Note that the width adjustment screen gives a range of "76.2 to 999.9" but the maximum is longer than the entire unit, so we are not able to state the maximum width of the conveyor. The previous owner had a note indicating a range of widths they used, of 86mm to 160mm. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI SHC-.6M Shuttle Conveyor
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies, Inc.
- Model: SHC-.6M-261MMS-RL-2633
- Shuttle conveyor
- Floor-level shuttle to merge products between parallel lines
- Conveyor movement has a linear slide for precise positioning
- Optional servo-drive for slide motion is fitted
- Totally enclosed with interlocked door for safety
- Access door on top
- PLC controls with SMEMA cable connections
- Board-edge clearance: 3mm
- Minimum conveyor width: 76.2mm
- Automatic or manual width adjustment
- Conveyor length: 60cm
- Shuttle length: 42cm
- Power: 120V 60Hz 4.2A
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed