Manufacturer: Plamstic Systems
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This system is in Fair cosmetic condition with minor scuffs/scratches all over the outside. The inside looks pretty clean. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system is in PARTIAL working condition. We used our own vacuum pump (not included!) and found the glass vessel will NOT press down on the gasket all the way around, so a pump can NOT draw a vacuum on the reaction chamber. We went ahead and tried the microwave anyway and at low power, nothing much happened. We turned up the power knob on the side of the cabinet and arcs-n-sparks started jumping inside the chamber, so we shut it off. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) PSI Plama Preen II 973 Plasma Etcher
- Manufacturer: Plasmatic Systems, Inc
- Model: Plasma-Preen-II-973
- Plasma etching system
- Plasma frequency: 2.45 GHz
- 9" x 7" x 3" reaction chamber
- With Plasma-Preen Controller
- Based on a Spacemaker II Sensor microwave oven
- Requires clean dry oxygen or argon for inert gas supply
- Water-cooling plate for higher power reactions
- Faraday cage for delicate works
- Requires external vacuum pump (not included)
- Requires 115V 15A main service
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.