Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. The drive unit is in good, lightly used condition with minor scuffs and scratches from the previous installation. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The drive unit was removed from a decommissioned machine. The unit powers on. No further testing was performed after removal. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Parker S57-83 Compumotor Microstepping Indexer/Drive Unit +/-5 Arc Min Accuracy
- Manufacturer: Parker
- Compumotor S Series Indexer Drive Unit
- Series: S
- Accuracy: +/-5 Arc Min (0.0833 Degrees) Typical
- Motor Type: 2-Phase Hybrid Perm. Magnet, 1.8 Degrees
- Number Of Leads: 4, 6, Or 8
- Power Input: 90-130 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Waveform: Selectable. Pure Sine -2%, -4%, -6%, -10%, Third Harmonic
- Amplifier Type: 20 kHz Fixed Frequency, Variable Duty Cycle PWM. Current Controlled, Bipolar Type. MOSFET, IGBT Construction.
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.