Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. The humitidy logger is in good condition with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use.
Note: Batteries not included The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: Batteries were put in and the humidity logger was powered on and inspected. No further testing was performed.
Note: Batteries not included No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Omega OM-DVTH Temperature/Relative Humidity Data Logger, W Display, No Cable
- Manufacturer: Omega
- Model: OM-DVTH
- Description: Temperature/Relative Humidity Data Logger
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 65 C (15 to 150 F)
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 99% RH, non-condensing
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: +2 RH, from 10 to 90% RH
- Relative Humidity Resolution: 0.01% RH
- Display LCD
- PC Interface: USB port (USB cable is included)
- Sampling Interval: User selectable from 1 second to 18 hours, in 1 second increments
- Data Security: Unique factory set logger ID; recording session counter; password-protected calibration
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/VISTA/7/8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Minimum System Requirements: 5 MB of free disk space, 800 x 600 screen resolution, 1 free USB port
- Recording Start: On button press, immediate after setup, or at a user-specified date and time
- Recording Mode: Stop on memory full, or continuous recording with memory rollover
- Real Time Status: Visual indication through the status LED; software real time status
- User Calibration: Password protected calibration for each channel
- User Information: Up to 30 characters
- Logger Channels: User selectable; disabling channels increases the storage capacity of the other channels
- Units: US and metric
- Data Format: Exportable to text or Excel files
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms