Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This source is in Good overall cosmetic condition, but the output plate (which had several different sizes of targets) has been removed. There are minor scuffs/scratches/marks from prior use as well as a few small bent spots on the corners of the cover. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This source is in Good working condition. We ran it up to 500º to be sure it would hold steady at low temperature (it did) and then on up to 1050 which it also did with no difficulty. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Oriel 67030 IR source
- (1) Oriel 67030 Controller
- Manufacturer: Newport
- Oriel model 67030
- Blackbody infrared light source
- Range: 50-1150 ºC
- Resolution: selectable 1 ºC or 0.1 ºC
- Cavity opening: 1"
- Stability: +/-0.02% of full scale per 24 hour period
- Cavity type: recessed 20º cone
- Warm-up time: 35 minutes
- Power requirement: 110V
- Highly uniform temperature stable source of IR radiation
- Emits by multiple reflection, absorption and re-emission of thermal energy
- Ceramic heater uniformly heats cavity cylinder
- Source has an Igus linear rail for a movable emitter-to-target distance with removable glass shield
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms