Manufacturer: New England Affiliated Technologies NEAT
Model: Does Not Apply
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This lot is in Good cosmetic condition overall, except that one motor is missing its wires and the wires to the other have been cut. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This stage is in PARTIAL working condition. We don't have specifications for the motors so we only put 10VDC to the motors' terminals and both moved smoothly. The top motor squeaks a little, and the bottom motor is much faster than the top. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) NEAT Translation Stage
- Manufacturer: New England (NEAT)
- 2-axis linear translation stage
- 4" square top with threaded holes
- Approximately 2" travel on each axis
- Cables have been cut/are missing
- Removable, adjustable brackets limit travel to about 16mm
- Maxon DC motors
- ALM RS118-04 linear motion guides
- VERY fine pitch drive screws
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.