Manufacturer: National Instuments NI
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This Interface Module is in good cosmetic condition with minor scuffs and scratches from prior use, but nothing significant that would affect functionality. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This Interface Module was removed from decommissioned equipment and has not been tested. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) National Instruments PXI-8330 / MXI-3 Multi-System Interface Module Card
- Manufacturer: National Instruments
- Model: PXI-8330
Description: Interface Module
- MXI-3 Technology
- Data Transfer Rate: 84 Mbytes/s
- This module is used as an integral component of MXI-3 based Multisystem Extension Interfaces for PXI/CompactPCI systems
- The PXI 8330 offers direct control of PXI/CompactPCI systems through copper cabling and can be used for up to 200 m maximum distance. The MXI-3 link offers 132 Mbytes/s peak performance and 84 Mbytes/s sustained data transfer rate. The NI PXI-8330 installed in a PXI/CompactPCI Chassis can be utilized with a PCI-833x plug-in board installed in a computer connected via an MXI-3 cable. This Interface Module can be used with a 2 m, 5 m, or 10 m copper MXI-3 cable. The power requirement at +5 VDC is 1.5 A.
- The MXI-3 technology works as a PCI-to-PCI bridge to attain hardware and software transparency, as well as high performance. The MXI-3 enhances the regular PCI-to-PCI bridge framework by cutting the complete bridge into two halves. These two halves are linked by means of a 1.5 Gb/s serial link in such a way that a complete MXI-3 link functions and looks like one regular PCI-to-PCI bridge. Transferring between the two PCI buses happens as defined by the PCI-to-PCI Bridge Architecture Specification Version 1.0, along with the PCI Specification Revision 2.1. With the help of the NI PXI-8330 MXI-3 Series module, the user will be able to expand one PXI/CompactPCI chassis to two by inserting one module in any available peripheral slot of one PXI chassis and another PXI-8330 MXI-3 Series module into slot 1 of another PXI or CompactPCI chassis and bonding them together.
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms