Condition: Used. This shear is in Fair overall cosmetic condition with lots of minor blemishes from prior use. There are lots of scuffs/stains, as well as places where the paint has worn away. (see photos 4 & 5). The visible edge of the blade in use has a bunch of marks on the side, but only a few, small, spots that are visibly dinged. (photo 3) The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This shear is in Good working condition. We were able to make clean cuts on a piece of scrap aluminum all the way across the width of the blade. The foot pedal and spring return are smooth and quiet. You can see the markings on the gauges on the back rest, but they are kinda dim. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) National 5216 52" Shear
Manufacturer: National Sheet Metal Machines, Inc.
- 52" cutting width
- For up to 16 gauge 1.6mm) mild steel, 20 gauge (0.9mm) stainless
- Also for use with aluminum, plastic, copper, brass, lead
- Back gauge with sight glasses to quickly set depth
- Front extension arms with T-slots
- Front table scales
- HEAVY steel frame
- High carbon, high chromium blades with (4) cutting edges
- Spring-actuated hold down
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms