Manufacturer: Midwest Pacific
Condition: Used. This item comes in non-original packaging. It has scuffs and scratches from normal use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: When power was applied, this item ran very smoothly. We were able to adjust the conveyor speed at various speeds with no problems. The heating elements got hot and indicated on the temperature dials when the set temperature was reached. All the red material on the conveyor is still intact and in good condition. The front and back tunnel flaps are torn(partial) as seen in the images. The back cover over the motor and contactors is missing also seen in the images. No further testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Midwest Pacific MP-3515ST Infra-Red Small Heat Shrink Tunnel Opening:15"x6" 300°
- Manufacturer: Midwest Pacific
- Model: MP-3515ST
- Conveyor Speed Control
- Heat Source: Infra Red
- Heat Control: Separate Controls for upper and lower heat
- Each is thermostatically controlled from room temp to 300 degrees C (572°F)
- Heat Distribution: Internal Fan (external mount)
- Tunnel Opening: 15″ wide x 6″ high
- OVA Width: 15-1/4"
- Red Portion Width: 12-1/4"
- Casters (all lockable)
- 50/60 Hz
- Single Phase
- Heater: 5.0 kW
- 2 Motors: 25W
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms