Model: Verona 480
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in nonoriginal packaging. This console is in overall excellent condition cosmetically. All buttons, knobs, faders, switches, and connectors are in good condition with only minor wear. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This console was connected to a power source using the included AC power cables. The console powered on normally. A microphone was connected to each channel and signal was sent to the master center output. Each channel was tested for functionality. On Channels 1 through 24 the group routing buttons (4) and (8) do not send to the group (4) and (8) faders and the Auxillary sends (3), (7), and (8) do not send to the auxiliary outputs.
However, all other group buttons and auxiliary sends function properly across the board. All faders functioned properly as well as Gain, Phantom Power, Hi-Pass Filters, EQ, Pan, Solo, And Mute for each channel and the master section. Signal was passed through all outputs Including the Master, Monitor, Tape, Group, Auxillary, and Matrix outputs.
This console is fully functional with group routing and auxiliary send issues only on channels (1) through (24). The master section and channels (25) through (48) all function as intended. We did not have the resources to test the line in, direct out, inserts or lamp outputs.
NOTE: Due to the issues with the group send buttons and auxiliary sends on channels (1) through (24), this console is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Midas Verona 480 48-Channel Analog Mixing Console
- (1) Packhorse Case Co. Custom ATA Flight Case
- (2) AC Power Cables
- Manufacturer: Midas
Model: Verona 480
- Total # Of Inputs: 48
- Stereo Line Inputs: 4 Stereo: L/R 1/4" Phone
- In-Line Inputs/Returns: No
- AUX Sends: 4 Aux Sends: Balanced XLR Male
- AUX Returns: No
- 48 Line: TRS 1/4" Phone
- 8 Group: TRS 1/4" Phone
- 2 Stereo Out: TRS 1/4" Phone
- BUS (Group) Outputs: 4 Group Outputs: 1/4" Phone
2 Trk Master I/O:
- Main Outputs: Left / Right / Mono (sub) Balanced 3-pin XLR
- 2Trk In: L/R RCA Phono
- 2Trk Out: L/R RCA Phono
- Monitor Outputs: Monitor Out: L/R 1/4" Phone
- Hi Pass Slope: 12dB/Oct
- Hi Pass Frequency: 80Hz
- Treble Gain: +15 to -15dB
- Treble Frequency: 12k
- Hi Mid Gain: +15 to -15dB
- Hi Mid Frequency: 400Hz to 8kHz
- Hi Mid Bandwidth: 1 Oct. (Q=1.4)
- Lo Mid Gain: +15 to -15dB
- Lo Mid Frequency: 100Hz to 2kHz
- Lo Mid Bandwidth: 1Oct. (Q=1.4)
- Bass Gain: +15dB to -15dB
- Bass Shelving Frequency: 80Hz
- Solo/Mute: Mute / PFL on all channels
- Channel Level Control: Faders
- Trim/Gain Control: Rotary Potentiometers
- Phantom Power: +48V Phantom Power (all mono channels)
- Metering: peak meters
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 71.30 x 9.15 x 30.76" (1811 x 232.34 x 781.25mm)
- Weight: 165.34lbs (75kg)
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms