Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This system is in Good overall cosmetic condition, with lots of minor blemishes from prior use including scratches through the paint in wear areas, adhesive label residues, and residue from the sealant it was being used to dispense. There are several brackets and fittings where equipment was removed, including the remains of a screwdriver end-effector. Note that the hard drive has been removed from the computer to protect the IP of the previous owner. Note that we are not sure of specifications, so travel range on each axis is an estimate. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This system was NOT fully tested under power. It came to us incomplete, and we were only able to see the computer boot to Windows (before the hard drive was removed) and one of the pneumatic actuators jumped once, at initialization time. The pressure readouts and some of the controls in the lower cabinet lit up. NO other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Merus C05-1007 Work Cell
- Manufacturer: Merus Machinery LLC
- Model: C05-1007
- 3-axis robot work cell
- Travel: 20" x 20" x 4"
- Formerly used to drive screws and apply sealant
- Control electronics, motor drives, pneumatic valves mostly contained in base
- Infeed and output edge-supporting belt conveyors
- Computer: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz, 240MB RAM
- Machine total: 990543 cycles
- Power: 208V 3phase 16A plus compressed air
- Robot axes: Bosch Rexroth CKK-series
- Motors: Yaskawa SGMAH 400W AC servo motors
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed