Manufacturer: Meiji Techno
Condition: Refurbished by Seller. The scope head and eyepieces are in excellent cosmetic condition. The internal objective posts have been professionally cleaned and lubricated. A new EKE bulb was installed in the fiber optic light. The other items have some cosmetic scuffs, scratches and signs of normal use, but are in good working condition. The light intensity knob on the light source has a small crack in the plastic, however this does not affect functionality.
The photos show the actual items you will receive. No additional accessories (or the US dollar bill) are included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The view through the scope is clear and aligned with no chips, cracks or flaws in the optics. The scope's actual magnification (from lowest to highest) of a US dollar bill is shown in the last set of photos. The fiber optic illuminator adjusts through its proper range - from low light to full bright. All of the focus mount/boom stand mechanics function normally. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Meiji EMZ-5 Stereo Zoom Microscope Head
- (2) Meiji SWF10X Super Widefield 10X Eyepieces
- (1) Meiji S-Type Heavy Boom Stand
- (1) Boom Stand Ring Lock
- (1) Meiji 0.5X Auxiliary Objective Lens
- (1) Motic MLC-150C Fiber Optic Light Source w/variable light intensity
- (1) Motic Fiber Optic Ring Light
- (1) New EKE 150W/21V Bulb (installed in the illuminator/light source)
- (1) New Power Cord
- Manufacturer: Meiji Techno, Japan
- Model: EMZ-5
- Zoom Ratio: 6:5:1
- Zoom Range: 0.7x - 4.5x
- Field of View: 32mm - 5.1mm
- Eyetube Inclination: 45º
- Zoom Control: Dual, Graduated
- Body-Mounted Side Zoom Controls
- Body: Binocular/Stereo Head, 360º Rotation
- Magnification: 3.5x - 22.5 (7x - 45x without Auxilary Objective)
- Working Distance: 150mm (93mm without Auxilary Objective)
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance: 54mm - 75mm
- Dual Dioptric Adjustment: +/-5 Diopters
DougDeals Factoid: Meiji Microscopes are named after Emperor Mutsuhito Meiji (meaning "the enlightened ruler"). During Japan's Meiji Period (1868-1912), Emperor Meiji moved from Kyoto (the old capital of Japan) to Tokyo - which became the new capital and remains so to this day.
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.