Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. These screwdrivers are in Fair cosmetic condition with minor blemishes including scuffs/scratches and minor dings from prior use, as well as tape around the body and residue from old adhesive labels. Some have some etched letters, and some of the torque adjustment covers have some light corrosion under tape. One has heavy scratches and one has circular dings in the aluminum. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These screwdrivers are NOT working properly. One will not start and one makes a nasty noise without applying any torque when it runs. The rest will not release in reverse when set torque is reached, but they do stop applying torque when set torque is reached in forward. A couple of the tool holding chucks are difficult to operate/sticky. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (5) Cleco 4RSA-17 Screwdrivers
- (1) Cleco 44RSA7 screwdriver
- Manufacturer: Cleco
- Model: 4RSA-17, 44RSA7
- Air driven
- 1/4" hex output chuck
- Chuck is recessed to prevent accidental acuation
- External torque adjustment
- Air inlet: 1/8" NPT
- Slide a rotating cover to access torque adjustment
- Push-to-start actuation
- Pushbutton selector for forward/reverse
- Clecomatic clutch stops tightening at preset torque level
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed