Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. These were all pulled from a decommissioned Spex spectrometer and all but one have visible corrosion, mostly on the micrometer dials. One has a bunch of oil from us trying to make the adjustable slit/shutter work at all. Sorry, we did not find any model numbers on the rectangular units. We did not find any specifications on any of these online. A couple of photos show mounting bolts; these have since been discarded (they were quite rusty!) The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: All of these adjust but only one is really fully working. One of the round units has its adjustable shutter/orifice plate very hard to move; we oiled it but it still needs to be persuaded with a mallet tap to move. The other round unit doesn't close 100% shut. One of the rectangular ones sticks a bit instead of moving smoothly. All of these do open to about 3mm and the rectangular slits open much wider than that when the toggle is moved to the wide-open position. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (4) Micrometer-Adjustable Slits
- (2) Opaque plastic plates to cover the 1451N slits
- Manufacturer: Spex
- Adjustable slits with micrometer adjustments
- (2) Spex 1451N have selectable-width slits
- (2) unbranded have lenses of unknown power
- All open to about 3mm wide with micrometer adjustment
- All seem to close or nearly close all the way
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms