Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. These sensors are in good cosmetic condition with some scuffs and scratches from normal use, but nothing significant that would affect functionality. There are mounting brackets attached and included with these sensors. There are no cables or connectors included with these sensors. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These sensors were removed from decommissioned equipment and have not been tested. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (3) There are no cables or connectors included with these sensors.
- Manufacturer: Sick Optic Electronic
- Model: WL2000-R5300
Description: Compact Retro-Reflective Photoelectric Sensor
- Dimensions: 45mm x 73.7mmx 48.6mm
- Housing Design: Rectangular
- Sensing Range Max: 0m to 15m
- Sensing Range: 0m to 15m
- Type of Light: Visible Red Light
- Light Source: LED
- Light Spot Size (distance): 320mm (14m)
- Angle of Dispersion: Approx: 1.3 Degree
- Wave Length: 660 nm
- Adjustment: Potentiometer
- Supply Voltage: 24V AC/DC to 240V AC/DC
- Power Consumption: Less than or equal to 6W squared
- Switching Output: Relay, electrically Isolated
- Output Function: Change over contacts
- Switching Mode: Light/dark Switching
- Switching Mode Selector: Selectable via light/dark selector
- Switching Current: 3A (265V)
- Response Time Less than or equal to 10 ms cubed
- Connector: Mini Connector, 5-Pin
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.