Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This scope is in Fair cosmetic condition with only minor scuffs/scratches from prior use, and a few missing cover screws. One of the consoles has a heavy metal frame around, we are not sure why. We are not scanning electron microscope experts but it looks complete to us; please examine photos carefully before bidding! The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We are not able to test this system and it is being sold AS/IS. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Jeol WS-7855SBCHU Operation Console
- (1) Jeol JWS-7855S Main Console
- (1) Jeol WS-7855SBCHU Power Supply
- (1) Circuit Diagrams Manual
- (1) Serial Interface Module Manual
JWS/JFS Software discs labeled
- SEMo2 Softver 2.53 (DITS)
- HP-UX V10.2x
- Manufacturer: Jeol
- Model: JWS-7855S
- Mask Observation Scanning Microscope
- Investigate specimens at high stage tilt angles with high resolution
- Wide range of electron beam accelerating voltages (500V-15kV)
- Make reproducible critical dimension measurements on flat positions
- High SEM resolution: 5nm (1kV)
- High-quality SEM images (1280x1024 pixels)
- Stage tilt: -15 to 60º (wafer), -15 to 50º (mask)
- High throughput
- Seiko STP-301 turbomolecular pump
Prominent model numbers:
- Sensorium-IO autofocus unit
- Sun Ultra5 workstation and Hewlett Packard computers
- HP SureStoreE optical drive
- DC-700 Camera Adaptor
- Fujifilm FTI-500 Thermal Imaging System
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.