Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
Condition: Used. Comes in non original packaging. The hoist has some wear and tear from previous use. The hoist has some paint chips, and the chains have some rust residue. Overall in good condition. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: Testing included lifting the hoist with a forklift, and adding an 80 pound weight on the end of the lift chain hook. (Forklift and weight not included) The hand chain smoothly lifted and descended the weight with no issues. Gears appear to be in good working order. No further testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Ingersoll Rand Roughneck 5 Ton Manual Fall Chain Hoist
- Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
- Capacity: 5 Ton
- Lift Chain: 20 ft
- Thrust bearing bottom block on 3 ton and above helps prevent chain twisting or kinking
- Needle bearings reduce friction and provide low hand chain pull
- All steel construction for external impact resistance
- High strength fear case and steel frame
- Open frame design for self cleaning, quick load sheave inspection and easy hoist maintenance
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms