Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This Electric Angle VersaTec Screwdriver is in good cosmetic condition with some scuffs and scratches from normal use, but nothing significant. We recieved the Screwdriver with a sticker attached saying "out of calibration do not use" (see photo). For this reason we are selling the tool for parts and AS IS. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: Because we received the screwdriver with a note that said, "Out of Calibration, do not use." we already know that the tool does not meet proper calibration. Additionally, we lack the resources and facilities to test the tool fully. For this reason we are selling the tool for parts and AS IS. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Ingersoll-Rand ET4007N2S3 Angle Versa Tec Electric Screwdriver - For Parts
- Manufacturer: Ingersoll-Rand
- Model: ET4007N2S3
Description: Electric Angle VersaTec Screwdriver
- Torque Range: 5.0 to 60 in. lb to 6.8Nm
- Max Speeds: 800 RPM
- Angle Heads Can Rotate 306 Degrees to Adjust to the Application
- Aerospace Heads are Designed for Close Quarter Application
- Voltage: 115 AC
- Type: Lever Start
- Torque Range (in-lbs): 27-60
- Torque Range (Nm): 3.0 - 6.8
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed