Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This lot is in Fair cosmetic condition with minor blemishes from prior use, mostly scuffs/scratches and worn paint, especially on the motor.
Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: This was removed from decommissioned equipment and not tested separately.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Igus ZLW-1080 Linear Actuator
- Manufacturer: Igus
- Type: ZLW-1080
- DryLin grease-free linear axis
- "Wide and stable" type
- Also marked: ZLW-D783439-1
- Maximum travel end to end: 68cm
- With assembled linear guide carriage
- Low profile installed height 45mm
- Round rails 10mm diameter
- 4 bushing blocks
- Toothed belt drive
- Stage dimensions: 100mm x 107mm
- 74mm shaft centerline distance
- T-slot mounting both sides and bottom
- Hard anodized aluminum rails
- (1) home position switch
Motor: Nanotec AS5918L4204-E stepper motor
- NEMA size 23 (2.2")
- Holding torque: 265 oz-in.
- Current per winding: 4.2A
- M12 electrical connectors
- IP65 except shaft output
- Inductance per winding: 1.9 mH
- Resistance per winding: 0.58 ohms
- 500 CPR incremental 5V encoder
- Maximum speed: 3750 RPM @ 0.22Nm (minimum rated speed 45 RPM @ 1.74 Nm)
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.