Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This machine is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of minor scuffs/scratches/stains/residues from prior use. There is a warning to never operate the machine without a tray . . . and there is no tray. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This stripper is NOT working properly. The controller is faulty, and the blades are faulty. The controller will sometimes wake up and act normally, and sometimes it will give either a blank screen or scrolling gibberish instead of the normal text displays. We are not sure why. The blades measure open-circuit and do not heat during the "preheat" part of the initialization routine. We tried to remove one of the blades, but the hardware is corroded together, and the ceramic mounting pad is broken in a way that prevents the removal of the blade. When a cable was inserted, the blades scuffed a circle around the insulation but (as they did not heat) the insulation was not cut. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Ideal 45-930 STP Stripping System
- Manufacturer: Ideal
- Cat. No.: 45-930
- STP Stripping System
- Thermal/mechanical shielded twisted pair cable stripper
- Automatically adjusts for cable sizes up to 0.3125" diameter
- Strip lengths are adjustable 1.25" to 6"
- Cycle time as little as 6 seconds
- Store up to 500 batch programs
- Interlocked to prevent operation with the cover open
- Facility requirements: 115V 60Hz plus compressed air
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.