Manufacturer: Guangzhou Fullriver Battery New Technology Co., Ltd.
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. These batteries have been in storage for 5 years. They are new old stock and typically Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries have a shelf life of up to 7 years. These were not cycled while they were in storage. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: These batteries have not been voltage or mAh tested and a consumer type battery charger will likely not be able to charge them. A professional charger will probably be needed (one capable of detecting low voltage) and a person(s) familiar with the battery chemistry and how the cells should be charged and discharged would be helpful. We have had success with bringing them up to 3.2v using a professional charger and cycling them 3 – 5 times however, some cells may not be able to cycle back to life at all.
We have had some reports of batteries not meeting rated capacity (from 85% - 20%) which may make them unsuitable for some projects. We cannot guarantee what capacity these are. Battery safety should always come first. Please check battery condition (leaks, rust, etc) before charging and do not leave the charger unattended or near combustibles or flammables. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
(12710) Fullriver 26650Fe 121225-28 3.2V 3300mAH Rechargeable Batteries
- (79 Cases with 16 Boxes of 10 Batteries per Case + 7 Loose Boxes of 10 = 12710)
- Manufacturer: Guangzhou Fullriver Battery New Technology Co., Ltd.
- Model: 26650Fe
- Part No: 121225-28
- Per Case No: 80671
- Material No: 136-00036
Description: Lithium Iron Phosphate Rechargeable Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 3.2 - 3.3 V
- Nominal Capacity: 3300 mAh
- Energy density: 117.33 wh/kg
- Charging current: 3.3 A Max.
- Discharging current: 9.9A continuous
- Charging: 0° to 45°C
- Discharging: -20° to 60°C
- >2000 (80% of initial capacity at 0.2C rate, IEC Standard)
- 2 times more than NiMH and 10 times more than SLA
- Dimensions (DxH): 26.21mm (1.03") x 65.66 mm (2.58")
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms