Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard HP
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This scope is in Good cosmetic condition with lots of blemishes from prior use. There are minor scuffs/scratches here and there, as well as residue from several old adhesive labels. The label on top was from a previous owner, indicating that the scope was for remote use only (probably because the knobs are bad). There is some minor burn-in on the screen that does not interfere with using the scope. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This scope is in PARTIAL working condition. We found that it will auto-scale very well, and can even read out to 160MHz or so...and that the knobs are all very flaky. Rotating any adjustment knob will cause anywhere from flickering of the adjustment, to a general movement in the direction of adjustment with very much jumpiness of motion. The buttons all work. The screen is bright enough to use under even bright ambient lighting. The power button is very hard/slow to push, and feels somewhat "sticky" when moving. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) HP 54600B Oscilloscope
- (1) HP 54657A Measurement/Storage Module HP-IB Interface
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
- Model: 54600B
- Digitizing Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth: DC-100MHz
- Channels: 2
- With 54657A HP-IB interface + Measurement/Storage module!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed