Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard HP
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This adapter is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of scuffs and deep scratches, especially on top, as well as dirt/stains from prior use and adhesive label residues.
The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: We are not able to perform complete testing on this unit. The STATUS button does not seem to have any effect, no lights ever change when it is pressed. The other buttons at least make indicator lights go on and off, and the PRESET button changes them all back to the initial state. The speaker hums at low volume setting and there is crackling from the speaker as volume is adjusted. No other testing was done.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) HP 85650A Quasi-Peak Adapter
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
- Model: 85650A
- Quasi-Peak adapter
- Configures 8567A, 8568B or 8566B spectrum analyzers as an EMI receiver
- Improve measurement sensitivity
- Provides bandwidth filters for quasi-peak detection
- Seamless operation through spectrum analyzer controls via IEEE-488 HP-IB/GPIB
- Built-in speaker jack for monitoring signals
- Power: 100/120/220/240V 48-66Hz 22VA
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.