- Industrial Machinery
- Hanke Crimp-Technik 963-312 Crimp Machine Automatic Crimppress Crimpmatic -Parts
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This item comes in non-original packaging. It has scuffs and scratches from normal use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This item was not fully tested since we do not have the proper resources. It may have issue(s) since we are not familiar with this type of equipment. When the power was switched on it came up in Standby Mode. When the OK button was depressed it asked for a password. We then entered H8 (from the manual) and then toggled through the various parameters as seen in the images. We could not get it out of Standby mode to run it, though we did run the motor(crimp tool) directly, bypassing the control unit which is shown in the video. No further testing was performed.
**** WATCH VIDEO **** No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Hanke Crimp-Technik 963-312 Crimp Machine
- (1) Hanke Crimp-Technik Operating Instructions Crimpmatic 963
- (1) Power Adapter
- Manufacturer: Hanke
- Model: 963-312
- 6.3 Amps
- 50/60 Hz
- Tool #: 951 04 05 11
- 1 - Power Adapter (step-up: 120V IN to 230V OUT)
- 1 - Hanke Crimp-Technik Operating Instructions Crimpmatic 963
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.