Manufacturer: GE Sensing
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This validator is in Good cosmetic condition overall, with minor blemishes from prior use. There are a few scuffs here and there, as well as some minor residues from old adhesive labels. The calibration label is expired. The stickers on the rear and bottom panels say the Dallas Chip was to be replaced in 2020. There is a little dust inside the display that is not really a distraction when the instrument is in use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This validator is in Good working condition as far as we can test. The calibration label is expired and we don't have a calibrated standard, so we cannot verify calibration. We are not experts in the use of this equipment, so we were not able to figure out how to switch displaying the different SIM's temperatures with them all installed. With each SIM installed separately, we were able to get readings of approximately ambient air temperature on all channels except for one channel each on two of them reads OPEN; we are not sure why. The controls respond to user inputs as expected. We do not have a username/password to log in to the system. The unit does run with AC power removed, but we cannot guarantee battery run-time. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) X2010 Validator
- (3) X2025 Sensor Input Modules
- (1) Power cable
- (1) USB adapter cable
- Manufacturer: GE Sensing
- Model: X2010
Kaye Validator model X2010
- Standalone temperature validator
- Accepts up to 36 inputs in any combination of thermocouple, voltage, or current inputs
- Can be used with Kaye software (Not included) for calibration, qualification and reporting
- USB interface for loading setups, collecting data, upgrading firmware
- 30-minute battery backup
Sensor input modules (SIMs)
- (12) sensor inputs, each
- Memory chip stores calibration offsets, serial number, slot location, and serial number of the validator where it was calibrated
- Cold junction reference RTD for maximum accuracy in different environmental conditions
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.