Manufacturer: SP Scientific
Condition: Used. This trap is in Fair cosmetic condition overall with minor blemishes from prior use. The top has some scuffs/scratches mostly on the corners. The glass liner looks clean. The copper mesh heat transfer jacket is separated, the bottom is a separate piece now but still works. The black rubber stopper leaves black marks on whatever it touches. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This trap is in Good working condition. We switched on and waited a bit, and the temperature fell to -52º where it held steady. No other testing was done. We are not sure what the heat transfer liquid is, or if there is a proper amount of liquid; you will probably want to replace it when you put this unit back to work. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) SP Scientific VT455 Vapor Trap
- Manufacturer: SP Scientific
- Model: VT455
- Vapor Trap
- Rated operating temperature: -50º (see testing note)
- Chamber volume: 4 liters
- Trapping rate: 3 liters/24 hours
- Mechanically refrigerated, air-cooled
- Digital temperature display
- Stainless steel chamber
- Thermo GCF-400 Glass insert vessel/vapor trap bottle
- Savant FC400 rubber top for plumbing to the glass liner
- Copper mesh heat transfer jacket
- Protect your vacuum pump from harmful vapors!
- Eliminates hazards of LN2 or dry ice traps
- Refrigerant: R-1270
- Manufactured: 2018
- Power: 120V 60Hz 7A
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.