Manufacturer: FTS Systems
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This system is in Fair cosmetic condition. There are lots of small scuffs/scratches/dings especially in the bigger cabinet that make it look a little rough from close up. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This unit makes a strange noise when air is flowing through it, different to all the other similar items we have in house. Heating works fine, and cooling also works but cooling times are about twice as long as the specified 20 seconds from 125 to -55 degrees. No other testing was done. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Refrigeration Unit with Output Hose attached
- (1) Controller
- (1) Connection Cable
- Manufacturer: FTS Systems
- Model: XE753_01
- Air-Jet XE Precision Temperature Cycling System
- Temperature range: -75ºC to +225ºC
- Thermal forcing unit fits on the benchtop
- Self-contained only requires dry air, NO nitrogen required!
- Monitor and control from an internal or external (sample-mounted) thermocouple
- Save multi-step profiles in the Watlow F4 digital controller
- RS-232 or GPIB (IEEE_488) programmability to interface with automated test equipment
- Flow rates ajustable from 1.0 to 4.0 SCFM (2.0 SCFM gives best temperature control range)
- Small enough to be rack-mounted
- Refrigeration unit dimensions: 24" x 15" x 16"H (approximately)
- Built-in overtemperature safety
- Built-in low-flow safety
- PID digital controller
- Rated for +/-0.5º stability and repeatability (please read testing notes!)
- Control unit dimensions: 10" x 8" x 7" (approximately)
Transition specifications @ 2SCFM (please read testing notes!)
- -55ºC to +125ºC <10 seconds
- +125ºC to -55ºC <20 seconds
- Power: 220V 50Hz (compatible with 230V 60Hz)
- Requires clean dry air, 7SCFM with -80ºC dewpoint
- NO thermal caps (sample enclosures) are included
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms