Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This meter is in Fair cosmetic condition with minor scuffs/scratches from prior use. One of the clips that holds the frontpanel in place is broken, and the front can be pried with moderate force, to open a gap as shown. Without prying, it stays well shut. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This meter is in Good working condition, except that the display is not quite as bright as it used to be - but it is still usefully bright. Actual readings on the DC Volts, AC Volts, AC and DC current, frequency, and 2-wire Ohms settings were close to the readings we would get on our reference meter. The diode check beeps when leads are shorted. No other testing was done.
Note that the display was photographed at a cold power-on to show the maximum extent of dimness possible - it warms up some as shown in the other photographs of it reading a shorted in put and the volts/frequency of our main power. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Fluke 45 Benchtop Digital Multimeter
- Manufacturer: Fluke
- Model 45 Digital Multimeter
- 5-digit precision
- Dual, Simultaneous displays (e.g. AC volts + Frequency or DC volts + AC volts together)
- True RMS voltage and current, including ac + dc
- RS-232 interface
- Frequency measurement to 1 MHz
- dB measurements
- Compare (Hi/Lo/Pass) function for quick tolerance tests
- 0.05% dc current accuracy rating for 4-20 mA current loop service
- Closed-Case Calibration: via the RS-232 or manually the front panel
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.