Manufacturer: FlexRadio Systems
Model: PowerGenius XL
Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. This amplifier is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of scratches, even deep scratches, all over the outside but especially on top. There is some minor corrosion on the screw heads on the rear panel.
The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This amplifier is in Good working condition as far as we can test: it passes its self-checks at power on and gives green lights. We are not equipped to do full functional checks. No other testing was done.
No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) FlexRadio PowerGenius XL
- Manufacturer: FlexRadio
- Model: Power Genius XL
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- 160 – 6M Ham Bands
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
- Exciter Drive Level: 50W Typical
- Exciter Inputs: SO-239 x 2
- Antenna Outputs: SO-239 x 2
- Input Voltage: 90 – 250VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 220VAC input required for full power, 750W maximum when using 180V or less
- MEffA (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as a function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable — 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultrafast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
- CAT, Band decoder, LAN interface for operation with other exciters
- Integrates seamlessly with FLEX-6000 series radio
- Integrated meters and controls
- Control from Smart SDR for Windows, iOS or Maestro through your network
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.