Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This unit is in fair cosmetic condition with LOTS of minor blemishes from prior use. Scuffs, stains, scratches, worn plywood, cuts in the soft roller, and adhesive label residues are all to be found. The top of the control box is loose and has some DIY-looking modifications. There are lots of wires going under the platform and these lead to relays underneath. A power brick with no name is also wired in somehow. The cabinet/base is on wheels that may not roll great. There is an emergency stop button, but the box is broken where the mounting hole screws to the base. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This item is NOT working. When it is plugged in and the buttons pressed and switches switched, nothing at all happens. The fuses look good. No troubleshooting was done. No other testing was done. This is being listed AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) FlexCon F-30 Laminator
- Manufacturer: FlexCon Company, Inc.
- Model: F-30
- Lamination press
- Power: 110V
- Maximum 30" width
- Maximum 10" roll diameter
Motor: Baldor 32257A
- Frame: 74-JK-0
- 90VDC 1.3A
- Reducer output rating: 33:1, 52RPM, 75 in.lbs.
- Mounted on a roll-around cabinet with storage areas
- Needs work!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.