Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This pump is in Fair cosmetic condition with lots of scuffs/scratches/stains from prior use all over. The foam sheets inside the covers are degraded and falling apart. There is lots of surface rust visible inside the inlet of the pump as well as on the pump housings. The oil looks clear. The outlet does not have black goop inside. The water fittings look clean. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This pump is NOT working properly! We found that the motor will not run at all, it just sits and hums when the contactor to start the motor is pressed. We used a handheld remote for testing and it is not included in this sale. The remote said that the pump was drawing over 4x its rated current while it was sitting there not spinning. We tried to run the motor a few times but it never spun the pump. We are not sure why. This unit will need repair before being put back to work. No other testing was done.
This sale is AS-IS No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Edwards iQDP40 Pump
- Manufacturer: Edwards High Vacuum Int.
- Model: iQDP40 (SYS)
- iQ System dry vacuum pump
- Code no.: A532-40-905
- Water-cooled motor, suitable for cleanroom applications
- 2.2kW motor
- Power: 208-230V/380-415/460V 50/60Hz 8.8/4.4A
- Thermally protected
- Water cooling supply: 1.25 liters/minute, 30ºC maximum, 10 bar maximum
- Casters for easy relocation
- Sold AS-IS the motor doesn't turn over!
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.