Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This pump is in Fair cosmetic condition. The mains input plug is broken. The remote control input connector is broken. There are lots of deep scuffs/scratches all over the outside and stains as well. The oil in both pumps looks clear, but the oil in the bottom pump looks fuzzy(?) on the sight glass. The flow meter on the front panel looks clean inside. The rotors of the top pump look pretty clean with minor "surface" rust on them. The previous owner left a tag on the pump "Needs refurbished" and we are not sure what this means. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This pump is NOT working properly. We wired directly to the mains breaker, avoiding the broken mains input plug. Even with a sufficient flow of cooling water through the lines, the pump still gives a reading of zero and says the cooling water flow is low. We are not sure why. Several of the door switches are bent. One of the door switch cables is broken. When the contactors are pushed in manually, nothing happens. The controller does wake up and respond to button presses. We are not sure what-all may be wrong with this pump. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Ebara AAS100WN Pump
- Manufacturer: Ebara Corporation
- Type: AAS100WN
- Dry vacuum pump
- Dual roots-style blowers in series
- Ultimate pressure rating: 0.13Pa
- Maximum pumping speed: 10000 liters/minute
- Power input: 200-220V 3phase 50/60Hz
- Requires cooling water
- Manufactured: 2001
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms