Condition: Used. Comes in non-original packaging. Item has scuffs and scrapes from previous use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This item is being sold AS/IS for PARTS & REPAIR. No testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) E2V CX2708 Deuterium Filled Double-Gap Ceramic EEV Thyratron
- Manufacturer: E2V
- Peak forward anode voltage: 40 kV max
- Peak forward anode current: 1.5 kA max
- Peak reverse anode current: 1.0 kA max
- Conducted charge: 6.0 C max
- Cathode (connected internally to one end of heater): oxide coated
- Cathode heater voltage: 6.3 + 2% V
- Cathode heater current: 20 A
- Reservoir heater voltage (see note 1): 6.3 + 2% V
- Reservoir heater current (at 6.3 V): 5 A
- Tube heating time (minimum) (see note 2): 5 minutes
- Seated height: 186.0 mm (7.323 inches) max
- Clearance required below mounting flange: 31.8 mm (1.250 inches) min
- Overall diameter (mounting flange): 111.1 mm (4.375 inches) nom
- Net weight: 2.2 kg (4.75 pounds) approx
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms