Condition: Used. Comes in original packaging. The switch is in good condition with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. Cosmetic appearance may vary slightly from pictured unit(s).
Notes: We powered the switch on and reset it to its factory default settings. No further testing was performed.
This item will be shipped in its original box with no overbox. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Dell N3024F 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch L3 24x 1GbE, 2x 10GbE SFP+
- (2) Set of left and right rails
- (1) Power adapter
- (1) Power Supply
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Model: N3024F
- Description: Ethernet Switch
- Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Performance: Switching fabric bandwidth: 212 Gbps Forwarding performance: 158 Mbps Stacking bandwidth: 84 Gbps
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, VRRP, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, OSPFv3, MLDv2, MLD
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 2, SNMP, RMON, HTTP, SSH
- Encryption Algorithm: MD5, AES, SSL, TLS
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1v, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3az
- RAM: 1 GB
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
Hassle Free Returns
- DougDeals will pay return shipping if the item needs to be returned for any reason
- Return window is 30 days from delivery date
- See complete terms
CDN Systems LLC, DBA Doug Deals, is not an authorized distributor or affiliated with the manufacturer of this product. Original manufacturer's warranty does not apply.