Model: SP75 Plus
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The printer powered on and a test card was attempted. The card fed and an error code MS-01410 Mag Strip Error was displayed. No further tests were performed and this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts and repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard SP75 Plus Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal ID Card Duplex Laminating Printer
- Manufacturer: Entrust Datacard Corp.
- Model: SP75 Plus
- Print technology: Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One- or two-sided, edge-to-edge printing and laminating
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Full-color: up to 175 cards per hour (one sided print and laminate); up to 105 cards per hour (two sided print and laminate)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 40-card output standard
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed