Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This printer comes in non original packaging with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. Overall the printer is in good condition cosmetically. There is no key to the locks on the card hopper, lid cover, or back door but they are all in the unlocked position. The laminator carriage, ribbon carriage, and cleaning roller are not included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powered on normally using a testing AC power cable (not included). A series of test prints were attempted and the cards printed successfully but did not feed to the lower laminator section and were rejected. An error code ERR: OP-01623 laminator hardware error and ERR: OP-1619 Laminator Comm error were displayed. No further testing could be performed do to the error codes preventing further testing. Therefore, this printer is being sold AS/IS for parts and/or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard CP80 Duplex ID Card Printer, Laminator, and Mag Stripe Encoder
- Manufacturer: Datacard
- Model: CP80
- Firmware Version: 29.25
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Duplex Prints (prints on both sides of a card)
- Magnetic Strip Encoding
- Connectivity: USB, LAN
- 200 Card Feed Hopper
- Accepts glossy-surfaced PVC cards measuring 3.375 in. x 2.125 in. (85.7 mm x 54.0 mm); other core materials with PVC overlaminates are optional
- Accepts card thickness from 0.02 to 0.05 in. (0.51mm to 1.27mm) + 10%, for print-only; 0.03 to 0.05 in. (0.76mm to 1.27mm) + 10% for print and laminate
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms