Condition: Used. The printer comes in non-original packaging. It is in good cosmetic condition, with only minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. The power cable, laminator carriage, ribbon carriage, and cleaning roller are not included with this printer. The back cover door is missing on this printer. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powered on normally using a test AC power adapter. Media was installed in the printer and a series of test prints were initiated. The lower lamination sections do not include the laminator carriages. Therefore no testing was performed for the lamination function. The card was fed into the printer and printed properly on the card. No further testing was performed. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard CP80 Duplex ID Card Thermal Printer
- Manufacturer: Datacard
- Model: CP80
- Print Resolution: 300 dpi
- Magnetic Strip Encoding
- Connectivity: USB, LAN
- 100 Card Feed Hopper
- 100 Card Output Hopper
- Accepts glossy-surfaced PVC cards measuring 3.375 in. x 2.125 in. (85.7 mm x 54.0 mm); other core materials with PVC overlaminates are optional
- Accepts card thickness from 0.02 to 0.05 in. (0.51mm to 1.27mm) + 10%, for print-only; 0.03 to 0.05 in. (0.76mm to 1.27mm) + 10% for print and laminate
30 Day Guarantee
- Guaranteed to be as described
- Can be returned for flaws or malfunctions that were not disclosed
- See complete terms