Model: CP60 Plus
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs and scrapes from previous use. The internal mechanisms appear to be in good condition cosmetically. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: The printer powered on using a test AC power supply (not included). Media was installed in the printer and a series of test prints were initialized. The cards fed into the printer and an error message was displayed reading ERR: MS-01410 Mag Strip Error with each card attempt. The card was ejected and the gears sounded as if they were grinding. Therefore this printer is being sold AS/IS. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard CP60 Plus Single-Sided 300 dpi Color ID Card/Badge Thermal Printer
- Manufacturer: Entrust Datacard Corp.
- Model: CP60 Plus
- Print technology: Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- monochrome printing only
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: up to 1000 cards/hour
- Automatic feed: 200-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 200-card output hopper
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB
- Three-track magnetic stripe encoding
- Open Card data format and built-in Ethernet
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms