Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non original packaging. This printer is in good condition cosmetically with minor scuffs and scratches from previous use. The ribbon carriage and cleaning roller are not included. The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This printer powered on normally. A test print was initiated and the display read "ERR: MS-01410 Mag Strip Error" No further testing was performed. This printer is being sold AS/IS for parts or repair. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) Datacard CP60 Single-Sided 300 dpi Color ID Card/Badge Thermal Printer
- Manufacturer: Datacard
- Model: CP60
- Configuration: CP60C21ATH1NET
FW Rev: 53.44
- Print technology: Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Print resolution: 300 dpi
- Full-color: up to 190 cards per hour (one sided print); up to 105 cards per hour (two sided print)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 200-card output hopper
- Connectivity: Ethernet, USB
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms