Manufacturer: Communications Power Industries CPI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. Comes in non-original packaging. This supply is in Good cosmetic condition overall with some scuffs/scratches on the top case and "rack rash" type scratches on bottom. Inside we did not see anything obviously blown-up-looking. The previous owners called it obsolete, but did not specify if it were functional (see last photo). The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This supply is NOT working. It does not power on. The fuses we could see near the power input cable all had good continuity. We are not sure what may be wrong with this unit. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CPI CPW2870B10-47 Power Supply
- Manufacturer: Communications & Power Industries Canada Inc (CPI)
- Type: CPW2870B10-47
- P/N: 27-158946-00
- Compact series DC Sputtering Power Supply
- Integrated active arc suppression
- Output power: 36kW
- Input: 460/480V 3phase 50/60Hz 58A
- Front panel digital meter monitors output power, voltage and current
- Remote analog sensing user interface
- RS-232, 422, 485 digital interface
- Over-temperature, over-current, over-voltage, over-power, and input undervoltage protected
- NOT WORKING
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms
Customers also viewed