Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies CTI
Condition: For Parts or Not Working. This loader is in Good overall cosmetic condition but there are lots of scuffs/scratches in the paint, a few missing screws, and at least one cable (marked "scanner") is connected to nothing, and one small (sensor?) cable is cut. The stack light is broken, held together with its own wires. We did not find anywhere to hook up the air supply for the magazine lock. One of the PLC modules is marked "BAD output #14". The photos show the exact item(s) the buyer will receive.
Notes: This loader is in at-least-partial working condition. We got it to load a magazine onto the z-table from the bottom conveyor, raise the z-table, and eject the magazine onto the top conveyor. Both conveyors ran. The z-table moved up and down. We did not test the loader function. It is being listed AS/IS for parts or repair only. No manuals, cords/cables, or additional items are included if not listed or shown.
- (1) CTI MBMLQ-571-0640 Magazine Loader
- (1) NIX NKAJ-0525R Magazine
- (1) Unmarked Magazine
- Manufacturer: Conveyor Technologies
- Model: MBMLQ-571-0640
- Mini back end magazine loader
- Holds (1) magazine in-process, (1) empty magazine waiting to be loaded, and stores (1) full magazine
- Mechanical pusher (pneumatic actuator) pushes PCBs into magazine
- Totally enclosed for safety
- Auto/Manual switches on control panel
- PLC controls with SMEMA connections
- Board edge clearance: 0.118"
- Hand crank board width adjustment
- Power: 120V 60Hz plus compressed air
- Manufactured: 2005
- No returns - No refunds - No exchanges
- By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to not seek reimbursement should the item not function to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Read the notes carefully to ensure you are buying something you can use
- See complete terms